Are you ready to meet the growing expectation that your company premises should offer fast, easily accessible business Wi-Fi?
The steady and inevitable move towards mobile-only is changing the face of the office; fluid layouts, populated by mobile workers using mobile devices and connecting to the network wirelessly, have become commonplace. As well as employees, consumers too, are demanding ready WiFi access when they visit your premises.
At eir Business NI, we design your WiFi network based on your specific requirements: how many access points do you need, which applications should be prioritised, do you want an all-wireless network or do certain mission critical applications servers need to sit on the fixed network? As well as ensuring your wireless network performance, we can put the correct security protocols in place, including access control, application security and firewalls. And because we monitor your networks 24/7, we can identify any issues or threats and act on them immediately.
Our business WiFi solutions offer both public Wi-Fi for businesses wanting to provide internet access for guests & visitors and private enterprise Wi-Fi for companies wanting to provide encrypted Internet access for their employees and to extend secure access to the company network. We work a number of partners – including Cisco, Xirrus and HPE Aruba – to offer range of enterprise-class solutions with deployments of any scale incorporating built-in security and switching capabilities, QoS and proactive monitoring and wrapped with first-class professional services to ensure you have an optimum solution for your needs.
Managed Wi-Fi from eir Business NI offers you more than a commodity-based connectivity service. We offer an advanced solutions that can be hosted and managed by us and that offers an additional layer of value-add through the availability of analytics, providing valuable insights for your business.
- Increased staff efficiency by allowing secure access to your network throughout your premises. Our experts work with you to make it easy for you to on-board staff portable devices, whether company-owned or personally-owned (BYOD).
- Improved customer service while maximising marketing opportunities with customised portals & targeting tools. Together with our partner Cisco, we offer a suite of value-add solutions that let you use your WiFi as a more than a connectivity offering.
- Reassurance of proven solutions from networking leader Cisco, delivered by eir engineers in Northern Ireland.
- Peace of mind and cost savings from having a hosted or cloud-based solution, managed by our own Cisco-certified experienced engineers based right here in Belfast.
- Gain valuable and meaningful insight into user behaviour to help make informed business decisions on layout, staffing, signage and promotions.